San Diego Life Events has been your resource for the best San Diego Wedding Coordination and Event Planning for several years, and we have been blessed with continued growth and the BEST clients and followers out there! Now, in addition to past publications, we have been featured on WikiHow, and can't wait for you to read all about it!
WikiHow is one of the most trusted sources on the internet for all things "How To." We were thrilled when the editors at WikiHow reached out to us to request our expert assistance. We've been featured in FIFTEEN of their How To articles including How To Plan an Inexpensive Wedding, How To Buy Alcohol for your Party, and How To Decorate a Wedding Venue.
If you weren't already familiar with San Diego Life Events and the impact we've had in this industry, both in our community and beyond, you might be now! Take a look at all of our WikiHow articles below, and let us know which one is your favorite! =)
1. How to: Throw a Cocktail Party
2. How to: Plan a Quiñcenera
3. How to: Have an Inexpensive Wedding
4. How to: Plan a Sweet 16 Party
5. How to: Plan a High School Reunion
6. How to: Have a Surprise Party for Your Mom
7. How to: Hold a Farewell Party
8. How to: Buy Alcohol for Your Party
9. How to: Plan Your Wedding Reception Exit
10. How to: Style a Buffet
11. How to: End a Best Man Speech
12. How to: Plan a Child's Birthday Party
13. How to: Host a Good Party
14. How to: Make a Bouquet
15. How to: Decorate a Wedding Venue
Blog post by Rachel Weinshanker, exclusively for San Diego Life Events.
© 2020 San Diego Life Events
San Diego Life Events and Party Planning