My name is Katherine, I first was introduced to the industry through a catering company. While working with them, I often found myself decorating and taking on some of the "Wedding Planner" type roles. I quickly took an interest in Wedding Planning and Design, and decided to attend Cal State San Marcos where I obtained my certificate for Wedding Planning.
Here are some fun facts about me:
● I am bilingual fluent in Spanish.
● Pinterest is my best friend I enjoy taking on new projects (especially DIY!)
● Scrapbooking is one of my favorite past time activities. I also love to bake!
● Some people have dogs and other have cats, but I have a guinea pig. Her name is Nala. and she is my baby!
● I am a Sagittarius. We are curious and energetic, travelers, and are open to change.
● I enjoy traveling, road trips, camping, hiking, shooting, fishing, and enjoying the beautiful
weather San Diego has to offer.
● I often write inspirational quotes on my refrigerator to help me start the day with a positive attitude.
● I recently went skydiving and it was one of the coolest experiences I have ever had!
● Always on the go, looking for another adventure.
San Diego Life Events has given me the opportunity to be a part of something amazing, and I am very excited and eager to gain the knowledge and tools needed to be successful in this industry.
Blog post by Katherine Morales, edited by Rachel Weinshanker, exclusively for San Diego Life Events.
© 2018 San Diego Life Events
San Diego Life Events and Party Planning