Hi! My name is Kennedy! I am from San Diego, and I am blessed have had the opportunity to grow up paradise. I am currently a third year working towards a BA in Communications at the University of California, Los Angeles. GO BRUINS!
My passion for event planning began in high school. I enrolled in a leadership class my freshman year that I found so much enjoyment in and I ended up taking it all four years. This class taught me many things, but also gave me experience in planning events such as prom, formal and homecoming for the student body. I really enjoyed my time and all the experience this class gave me. Since then I have had thought about going into the event planning industry and this summer I am going to be able to continue my passion with San Diego Life Events and I am so happy to be joining this team!
Here are some fun facts for you to get to know me better!
● I am a non-traditional college student. I transfered to UCLA just this last fall from a community college called MiraCosta in San Diego. I am a big advocator for community college because I believe there is so much you can get out community college if you aren't ready to jump straight into a four year.
● I am apart of the Delta Gamma chapter at UCLA.
● My favorite movie is Breakfast and Tiffany's
● I am a huge Audrey Hepburn fan
● I have been planning my wedding since I was 7
● My entire apartment is designed from DIY Pinterest posts
● I love going to Michaels and crafting
● I really enjoy cooking and am always on the lookout for new recipes
● My two favorite artists to bust a move to are Macklemore and Beyonce
● In my free time, I enjoy going to yoga with my mom, going on hikes, being outdoors, going to the beach, adventuring in new little beach cities, and taking photos.
Kennedy started with us in July, 2018, and we are so excited that Kennedy is part of our team this summer! We hope you have the chance to meet her!
Blog post by Kennedy Anderson, edited by Rachel Weinshanker, exclusively for San Diego Life Events.
© 2018 San Diego Life Events
San Diego Life Events and Party Planning